Alphabet Photography


Recently, I started "collecting" alphabet photos. I keep an eye out for objects in nature and architecture that look like letters, and then snap them. Then I crop and rotate the image afterward to get it to look just like the letter. This has been a fun little project for me! I'm not yet up to a full collection of 26, but I'm getting there. I made a name sign for my college roommate's daughter, Spencer, and I think it came out really cute:


Here are a few more letters I've collected:

X
W
T
O
J
I
A
Z

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey! I recognize that picture! It's hanging up in her room! I tried doing this the other day, I read about how it's an exercise that will improve how you "see" things. But I need a few more outings to get the rest of my letters- it was a lot more difficult than I had anticipated.